Introduction of Yoshida Dormitory – .Autonomy Committee of Yoshida dormitory.
This information of Yoshida dormitory is one of introductions of each dormitory belongs to Kyoto university.
– Wooden two story’s building. Age of building : about 100 years.
– 120 room of Japanese type with Tatami floor.
– The new building was completed in 2015. 60 room of Japanese type with tatami floor.
– Room arrangement : committee consider resident’s preference but no one is promised (basicaly, one share a room with someone, unless one needs a special and urgent consideration).
– Rent : 2500yen / a month. (400yen to keep a room, 1600yen for public utility charges and 500yen for residents committee association fee.)
– Free to use : bathrooms, shower rooms, laundries, and kitchens a These are all shared.
– A lot of furniture and equipment to borrow. (You are strongly recommended to buy these ones after entering and checking at Yoshida dormitory.)
<Contact> Address : 69 Yoshidakonoecho, Sakyo Ward, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture (Postal code : 606-8315)
Tell : 070-3870-3599
E-mail :yoshidaryo.jichikai★gmail.com (Please change ★ to @ when you send e-mail.)
the brochure for newcomers PDF